I always appreciate the opportunity to review books and my favorite reading are true crime, thrillers, horror, paranormal, suspense, mystery, some Christian (Amish, etc), some young adult, and some historical; thank you for considering me as a reviewer. In addition to traditional book format, I own a Kindle and will review books in any of those two formats. Here are a few more details:
- The only genres that I will not consider for review are: overtly religious, science fiction, and self-help.
- I don’t review series books out of order.
- Review turnaround time is typically four to two to four weeks from receipt of the book unless a specific date is requested.
- My reviews are honest and informative and include quotes from the text* and plot details that support my opinion. In addition, books are rated on a scale of 1 to 5. If available, author and publisher websites are linked in the review.
- I also may post my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and where ever else we agree upon.
- All of my posting will be posted at 12:30 a.m.
- I’d love to host author interviews or book giveaways in conjunction with reviews.